Need a mortgage?
Typical benefits of services include:
- Free mortgage valuation on certain products, potentially saving hundreds of pounds
- Cashback on some mortgage products, if required
- Detailed advice on property management and portfolio building, thanks to our strong connec-tions with letting managers and estate agents
- Proactive knowledge of timescales affecting new-build purchases, thanks to our close links with local and national new-build developers
- Access to exclusive mortgage products that you won’t find elsewhere
We give you the best mortgage options across the country, managed by a local advisor you can trust.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Standard variable rate mortgage
The amount charged by the vendor without any discounts. There are often no early repayment charges.
Fixed rate mortgage
The interest rate is fixed for the period of time stated, on completion of this period the mortgage payments would revert back to the lenders standard variable rate.
Discounted rate mortgage
With this type of mortgage the interest rate is reduced by a specific amount for a set period.
your mortgage interest rate will move up and down with a particular base rate. Most commonly the rate that is tracked is the bank of England base rate.